Saturday, April 3, 2010
One of these things is not like the other
You have no idea how badly I have been addicted to this thing since discovery about nine months ago
So, Mia posted that six lies, one truth award thing, and I thought, "I'm so crazy any truth would sound like a lie and all the lies would be too normal sounding, it'd be too easy". So I was going to create an award for the inverse of it. Still am, actually, but I don't have access to good editing software at the moment and do you have any idea how hard it is to make text of any color even vaguely legible on a jelly baby in MS Paint? No, you probably don't. It sucks. Hard. So in the meanwhile, I'm going to do the original, and try to keep everything as normal as possible, because the whole point of the jelly baby one is the reveal outlandish/eccentric truths.
Like Mia, I'm not forwarding to anyone specific because there are only a slim few of you, and some of you probs already have this, and really I'm doing this out of boredom more than anything, so if you feel like doing it, do it, if you don't, fan-bloody-tastic too. And remember: Six lies, one truth.
1. I actually started driving well before I got my permit.
2. I suck at cooking most breakfast foods, so on the mornings when I have time I end up having pretty much the same meal, give or take a couple of items.
3. When I was a little kid, my cousin and I used to turn up the treadmill to various speeds and jump on. We turned it all the way up, he jumped on and got hold of the railings straight away. My fingers slipped and I was catapulted off and smacked straight into the wall.
4. At one of my uncle's many quarries, I played with the switches and levers and things on the freight train. It didn't end well.
5. I owned a pet snake as a kid.
6. I used to own a replica of King Theoden's sword, but it kind of went missing.
Okay, I lied. Five lies, one truth. GO!
The attentive viewer should be able to rule one out immediately. The truly attentive viewer should already be able to tell which one it is (okay, not really). Have fun, you darn crazy kids, you.